Monday, January 8, 2007

Take me down to the paradise city...



Back in the concrete tower that I have finally accepted to call home. Yosemite Tower 1, Grand Ave. San Luis Obispo, 93410-2300. Quite glad to see everyone, from my roomate to the ultrasound picture of our future member of the tower in 7 months. I am still shocked how much crap you can fit in a 19' x 8' room and still have room to sleep on a bed.

The Christmas, 'scuse me, Winter Break was a great time too. It was nice to not have any readings/assignments/work at all to do for once. I enjoed some totally gnar snowboarding up in Mammoth and a jolly tour of a couple museums in Los Angeles. I even had a show with the David Bowie cover band. But when the time came, actually a few days before it, I was ready to head back to San Luis Obispo. The small central coast town where you can find surfers and swine just a few minutes apart with a drive on the 101 freeway.

Good luck with the new year everyone, and let's hope those damn democrats in the Congress don't take away our right to shoot people in the face...because if that happened, what would the Daily Show talk about?

No comments: